Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the posts I write are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”Disclosure of Material Connection (affiliate related links) —
Permissions: I own the content on SheilaKimball.com. It is copyrighted in my name. I want my content to be widely distributed, but at the same time I must protect my intellectual property rights. Thanks for your cooperation.
Without my permission you are free to:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site BUT you must link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Sheila Kimball. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.SheilaKimball.com”
BUT you must ask for my permission, my express written consent, for:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in or for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon my work.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
I love to hear from caring, honest and respectful people BUT I reserve the right to delete your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog but on mine I will delete comments that are in my sole opinion — snarky; off-topic; libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
However, feel free to post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
And please remember that you retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings. And you grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.